. Ecological casings, fresh and delicious.
. Very light and thin, the taste is refreshing.
. The thickness is even and the toughness is sufficient.
. Great for home making sausages!
1. The drying time is short. After the sausage is finished, it can be stored for a long time, easy to use, and not easy to break.
2. It can make various sausage products such as hot dog sausage, special small sausage, black sausage, large intestine and small intestine.
3. The process of home sausage preparation: A The casing is softened with cold water to remove salt. B. The lean meat is minced, and the fat is cut into 1 cm square granules. C. Put all the seasonings into the lean meat and fat meat, stir together. D. Fill the cooked meat into the casing with a funnel, poke on the intestine with a needle to release the air, and squeeze it with your hand. When filling it to 12-15 cm long, tie the two ends with a string. So, fill the side and fill it until it fills the whole intestine. E. Rinse and fill the sausages, and then hang them on the bamboo rafts for exposure or baking. Generally, they are exposed to 5 sunny days, then taken off, placed in a cool and ventilated place, and dried for one month.
Name: Dried sheep casings
Number of sections: 100 knots
Section length 2.5m
Storage: dry, sealed and preserved
Uses: Cantonese-style sausage and other production
This package includes:
1 * Dried sheep casings
1. Since the above dimensions are measured by hand, the actual size may be slightly different from the above dimensions.
2. Due to lighting effects, display settings, etc. The hue of the picture may differ slightly from the actual project.
Fannty Saucisses séchées boyaux de saucisses séchées saucisses fines de ménages saucisses séchées boyaux de saucisses de style large 28 / 30Mm - B07YYHPSPK